Welcome to the official Website of this year’s Racket Masters Augsburg. Here you will find all the latest information about the Racketlon tournament. STAY TUNED!
7th – 9th July 2023
The tournament is part of the FIR Racketlon World Tour 2023. It will take place as a Challenger event in July 7-9. The entry deadline is the 25th of June, so make sure to enter this amazing event as soon as possible!
- First singles category: 45€
- Second singles category: 30€ (Seniors or Juniors)
- All doubles and mixed categories: 15€ per person
- First Timers: 45€ (do not need to pay for an FIR Players License)
Note, that all players (except first timers) must have a valid FIR Player’s License in order to enter online. To avoid paying the License, first timers can register sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tournament will be held at TBS Wünschig, which has 10 tennis courts (6 outdoor, 4 indoor), 5 squash courts, 10 badminton courts, a big wellness area with 3 saunas, a great restaurant and the possibility to play outdoor minigolf.
Address: TBS Wünschig, Inninger Straße 100, 86179 Augsburg
Augsburg is a beautiful city located in Bavaria, in the center of southern Germany. You can reach the city and the venue very easily by train. The nearest airport is Munich, an hour’s drive from Augsburg. More information about travelling details can be found here.
There are lots of hotels in the city center of Augsburg and also some close to the venue. You can make use of the following special conditions by using the code „Racketlon“ when making your reservation.
- NinetyNine Hotel Augsburg (Am Technologiezentrum 1, 86159 Augsburg)
- 2.4 km from the venue and good connection (also to the city center) with public transport (tram line 3)
- The booking can be cancelled free of charge until June 28
- Hotel Krone (Bürgermeister-Wohlfarth-Straße 44, 86343 Königsbrunn)
- 6.9 km from the venue and good connection with car or public transport (tram line 3)
- The booking can be cancelled free of charge until the day before arrival
- For reservation send an email to email@example.com until May 31
- single room 60 €/night including breakfast
- double room 85 €/night including breakfast
- triple room 120 €/night including breakfast
- 4 bed room (apartment) 150 €/night including breakfast
- Men A, B, C: earliest Saturday 9am
- Women A,B: earliest Saturday 9am
- Seniors and Juniors: earliest Saturday 9am
- First Timers: earliest Saturday 9am (will be finished on Saturday)
- All Mixed categories: earliest Friday 9am
- All Doubles categories: earliest Friday 12am
- Table Tennis: Three courts for matches
- Badminton: Three courts for matches
- Squash: Three courts for matches
- Tennis: Three courts for matches (indoor, carpet with granules)
- additional warm up courts subject to availability
Restaurant: The venue has its own Italian restaurant, full service all tournament days from 11:30 am
Sauna: The venue has a great wellness area with three saunas
Minigolf: You can play minigolf outdoor until night due to floodlights
Wifi: Free access by connexion “Free Wifi“
Players dinner: There is a free dinner in the restaurant for all players on saturday evening
We are very excited and looking forward to welcome you in Augsburg! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tournament organization team